Here are 9 great benefits of neem oil:
1. Whitening skin: Do you want to have fair skin in a short time? Then do not forget to use neem oil in skin care! Because doing so increases the production of collagen inside the skin, which does not take time to improve skin tone.
2. Returns skin moisture: For those with dry skin, regular use of this oil reduces the problem a lot. Mix coconut oil or olive oil with neem oil and massage it all over the body every day and you will see that the skin has started to look beautiful.
3. Reduces the incidence of acne: Since neem oil has antioxidant properties, if it can be applied on the face, then the problem of acne starts to decrease. How to apply? To reduce acne, mix a few drops of neem oil with a few drops of lavender oil and apply on the acne.
4. Decrease the age of the skin: Even if the age of the body increases with time, the age of the skin does not increase. In fact, by doing so, the wrinkles begin to decrease. With that the skin is taut. As a result, it does not take time to reduce the age of the skin.
5. The problem of dandruff is eliminated: This type of skin problem is usually caused by a fungal infection, which is greatly reduced by the use of neem oil. This is where it ends. Neem oil is also used to reduce any type of scalp infection. How to use it? Mix a few drops of neem oil in the shampoo you use and apply it on the scalp daily. Then you will see how the problem has started to decrease.
6. Mosquitoes can’t even come close to the edge: As soon as the mosquito infestation increases in the house, we start applying various creams in the market. Did anyone know that neem oil is great for this type of problem? How to use? Very easy! Mix 10-15 drops of neem oil with half cup of coconut oil and apply on the skin. Then you will see that the mosquitoes can no longer come close to the edge.
7. It is useful in the treatment of skin infections: This type of infection is usually dirty. And when this disease occurs, the symptoms like pain in the legs appear. To reduce the incidence of this skin problem known as athlete’s foot, mix coconut oil with neem oil and apply it on the infected area. If you do this every day, you will see that the disease has started to decrease in a few days.
8. Reduces the incidence of eczema: Eczema is an inflammatory disease of the skin. Many people suffer from this type of skin problem for various reasons. Neem oil also works great to reduce the incidence of eczema. Applying neem oil on the area of the body where eczema has occurred reduces the pain. But don’t forget to use neem oil directly on the skin. Instead, mix a few drops of neem oil in a little hot water and take a bath with it. If you do this every day, you will see that the disease has started to decrease.
9. Eliminates hyperpigmentation: As the amount of melanin in the skin increases, the risk of hyperpigmentation increases. If neem oil is mixed with coconut oil all over the body regularly, then the level of melanin decreases. As a result, hyperpigmentation also starts to decrease in a normal way.
10. Useful in skin care: Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it is great for closing open pores of the skin. Mix neem oil with coconut oil and apply it on the face, then you will see that the problem has started to decrease.