Flax is an unfamiliar crop to many. However, at one time this crop was quite popular. Someone may have heard of linseed oil. But what many may not know is that its seeds are extremely beneficial to our health. This seed tea helps in controlling high blood pressure. In addition, these seeds are powdered and eaten with various foods to benefit many diseases.
Linseed has multiple nutritional value. 100 grams of linseed contains 335 calories, 26.6 grams of sugar, 18.29 grams of protein, 26.3 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber.
Linseed is a wonderful combination of fiber, protein, calcium, antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and minerals. It contains vitamin B complex, manganese and plenty of magnesium. Linseed acts as an antioxidant in our body, keeps the body strong and does not allow us to get tired easily.
Let’s find out about the different benefits of linseed:
ত Flax helps to flush out contaminants from the body. Helps in digestion of food and also eliminates excess fat.
● The antioxidants in linseed which are able to prevent blood cancer, breast cancer.
Eliminates gastric and ulcers and protects against asthma.
ত Flaxseed is very useful for those who are addicted to tobacco or other drugs. It can relieve intoxication. If you chew a small amount of linseed after eating every day, you can get rid of intoxication quickly.
● People with high blood pressure can put linseed on their diet. Two teaspoons of linseed powder per day is enough. Its omega-3 fatty acids and amino acids help reduce BP. In addition, even if you drink tea with these seeds, your blood pressure will remain normal.
িসি Flax works to keep our heart strong. It also helps a lot in keeping the heart block and heartbeat normal.
● Studies have shown that linseed increases our body’s HDL (good cholesterol) and lowers bad cholesterol. That means it controls our cholesterol.
● People with diabetes do not need to take insulin if they consume at least 15 to 20 grams of linseed daily. And those who do not have diabetes will have a lower risk of developing diabetes if they take it.
● Linseed relieves our frustration and anxiety. It also helps to keep the mood alive.
It increases the calcium level in our body. Keeps bones and body joints healthy. As a result, they are less likely to develop bone diseases in old age.
Flax seeds are also very useful in relieving pain during menopause in girls.
● Linseed is extremely popular for our hair and skin. It prevents wrinkles on the face, prevents hair fall, keeps the skin smooth, keeps the skin radiant, retains youth. It prevents acne and any skin diseases. It prevents dandruff and keeps the scalp moisturizer just right.
Rules for eating linseed
To eat linseed, you have to fry it and make a powder. Must be eaten daily before going to bed or with breakfast. However, playing at night will get more effectiveness. One teaspoon of linseed per day is enough for health. Playing too much can cause diarrhea or gastritis.