These Terms of services are effective upon acceptance and governs the relationship between you and Karigor.
Changes of Terms of Services
Availability of Products
As Karigor’s aim is to feature handcrafted and self-produced products of artisans, the quantity of the products can be available for limited time period. Depending on the nature of the products, the products can be out of stock for good or can be restocked again at Karigor. When an item featured on karigor.store is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website or labeled as ‘Stock out’ in a timely manner. If you have any questions regarding the availability of any particular product, you can contact us at email@example.com or +88 01682154204.
This is to inform you that thinking about the laws of Bangladesh on shippable things, delicacy and different limitations; www.karigor.store does not convey each thing that you would discover in our Karigor’s platform. The costs showed at Karigor are cited in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT). Our feature products are mostly handcrafted, so we follow the below described rules and regulations
- Handcrafted: Since Karigor features handcrafted items within the Bangladesh and most of the products of Karigor are handcrafted, we cannot ensure you that the product you are purchasing will be the same as online though every effort is made for it to be a very close match.
- Colors: We have given every effort to display as accurately as the product colors which is appeared in our website. However, due to visual discrepancies of computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, we can’t certify that your display of color will be same.
- Pricing: Pricing cited in www.karigor.store is being quoted by the seller. If due to any technical discrepancies wrong pricing has cited then Karigor hold the right of cancel that order by informing you through your preferred method of communication.
- Payment: Karigor hold the right to cancel any order if the credit card has been not charged or declined. If your credit card has been charged then Karigor will start processing refund you back through your preferred method of transaction.
- Delivery Charge: Our delivery charges are planned to repay assigned dispatching organizations in accumulation taking care of the expense of preparing your request, taking care of and pressing the purchased items and delivering them to you.
Cancellations by Karigor
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your purchased amount has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your preferred method of transactions.
Cancellations by Buyer or User
In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 (twenty four) hours of making the order on the Karigor's website. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 24 (twenty hours) from making the order. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The User or Buyer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept your order the same shall be debited to your preferred method of transactions. The payment may be processed prior to our dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your preferred method of transactions.
Fraudulent or Decline Transactions
We may constantly monitor the users' accounts in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. Users/Buyers with more than one account or availing our services fraudulently shall be liable for legal actions under applicable law and we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Karigor’s platform fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, we reserve the right to immediately delete such account and dishonor all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
When you use Karigor’s website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We will communicate with you by email or by an electronic record on Karigor’s website which will be considered adequate service of notice / electronic record.
The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of Karigor’s platform and all charges related thereto. Karigor shall not be liable for any damages to the User's/ Buyer’s equipment resulting from the use of Karigor.
In consideration of your use of Karigor’s website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in Bangladesh. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Karigor's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by Karigor. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you ‘Sign Out’ from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of Karigor is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of Karigor may be subject to prosecution.
"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of Karigor in the user registration process, in the feedback area, bulletin board, chat service etc. or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and in accordance with certain features of Karigor we may only act as a passive channel for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
Card & Other EFT Account Information
You agree, understand and confirm that card (Debit/Credit) details provided by you for availing of services at Karigor will be correct and accurate and you shall not use card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid card details to us. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you. Same conditions apply for other EFT’s account as well.
There may be information on Karigor’s website or in our newsletter that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. karigor reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if inaccurate information is reflected in price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. We reserve the right to modify errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
You expressively understand and agree that Karigor and its other affiliates shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, opportunities, goodwill, data or other intangible losses. Resulting from use of Karigor’s platform, sale and supply of products content or any related or unrelated services and other services offered on Karigor from time to time.
- Trademarks & Copyright:The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on Karigor’s website are our property and/or the property of the respective persons. Users/Buyers are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose whatsoever without our prior written permission or such third party which may own the marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through Karigor is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through Karigor for commercial or public purposes.
- Indemnity:You shall to the fullest extent indemnify and hold harmless the organization, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
- Agreement:If any clause of these terms of services shall be considered invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be considered severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms of services.
We make every effort to respond rapidly to all your queries through emails and calls. We welcome all of your comments and feedbacks regarding our products and services. We will not disclose your name or other information without your prior permission. However, Karigor’s website is maintained by Karigor itself. To know more details regarding Karigor or any query you have please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +88 01682154204.